401(k) Profit Sharing PlansJuly 7, 2017
412(e)(3) Defined Benefit PlanJuly 7, 2017
What is Your Ultimate Financial Goal?
If you are a business owner seeking a retirement funding opportunity, or evaluating your existing retirement plan, you are probably seeking your ultimate financial goal...
Accumulate, Preserve, and Transfer Wealth
You’ve worked hard to achieve your successful financial standing. Now you are ready to reap the rewards of that financial success with a prudent, carefully planned strategy to help you achieve your financial goal. But just how do you do that, and is there a way to combine achieving your financial goals with reducing your current taxes?
75% of Americans indicate that they do not feel very confident that they are saving enough for retirement. 1 Could your business benefit from a customized business owned retirement plan?
The challenge for you, as a small business owner, is to determine what is the most beneficial way to build your assets, both from an accumulation and a tax-savings viewpoint, so that they will be available to help you achieve your retirement goals. A pension plan designed specifically for your business may be the solution.
American National offers a variety of plans to structure a retirement program to fit your needs, including:
• 412 (e)(3) Defined Benefit Plans
• Traditional Defined Benefit Plans
• New Comparability Profit Sharing Plans
• 401(k) Plans (including Safe Harbor plans)
• and More!
Once you have chosen the type of plan, you can choose the plan features that meet your specific
requirements. These features include, but are not limited to:
• Eligibility Requirements
• Vesting Schedules
• Loan Provisions
Innovative designs can be structured for either a new retirement program or a takeover of an existing plan. To complement this plan design package, American National offers a full administrative package as well as customer focused service, technology support, and a wide range of funding options.
Does Your Business Need Additional Tax Deductions?
1. Is it costing you money NOT having a retirement plan?
2. Does your business have all the tax deductions it needs?
3. Do you have all the retirement income you need?
4. Are you looking for a way to attract and keep employees?
Already Have a Retirement Plan?
1. Is it the right plan for your needs?
2. Are you satisfied with the fees and administration?
3. Do you have a large selection of investment options?
4. Are you satisfied with the return?
5. Has your plan been reviewed after the recent tax law changes liberalizing the rules for business owners and senior executives?
Let’s Get Started With Your Future Today!
That Schlage Key
I Love Writing Life insurance and health insurance because its complicated now and people need help. People also need to get their insurance before they have a major event like I did with heart surgery.
I grew up in a very small town, my father ran the drug store since 1953. I started working at age 8 and learned about business, customer service, and how to treat people from him. Unfortunately he died at age 64 unexpectedly and I had to return to run and close down his business. I learned from that what happens when fathers and business owners don’t plan. That the government does not help, but gets in the way.
Meet Our Personal
Peter Robert Stone
Ins. Lic CA 0i31296
Lic in AZ, SD, TX, OH, FL, PA, VA, NM, MI, KY