Protect the Ones You Love – Empty NestJune 13, 2017
401(k) Profit Sharing PlansJuly 7, 2017
Attention Business Owners:
When was the last time you had your pension or 401(k) plan reviewed?
Ask yourself these questions:
• Am I receiving the maximum benefit from my annual plan contribution?
• Is there a way to increase my plan contribution for my benefit while decreasing contributions to my employees?
• Do I have the ability to reward staff differently based on their importance to my company?
• Is my plan’s design right for me and my company?
If your answer to any of these questions is “No” or “I don’t know”, you owe it to yourself to obtain a NO COST Retirement Plan Review.
1What Is A Retirement Plan Review?
A Retirement Plan Review is a thorough analysis of your current pension plan with the twofold goal of increasing your share of the annual deposit and reducing your plan’s administration expenses. Once the review is complete, you will receive formal plan recommendation which is customized to meet your goals.
2How Can A Retirement Plan Review Benefit Me?
A Retirement Plan Review can benefit you in one or more of the following ways:
• Increase your share of the annual deposit.
• Optimize the plan design to meet your goals.
• Reduce annual administration expenses.
• Increase the number of funds and funds families available.
• Allow access to professional money management for all participants.
3Will The Retirement Plan Review Benefit My Employees?
Of course all pension plans benefit your employees but, the amount of the benefit is controlled by you with certain limitations. The initial review will illustrate the maximum allowable contribution available for your benefit. If desired, the initial design can be customized to increase contributions made on behalf of all or a few select key employees.
4How Do I request a Retirement Plan Review Analysis?
Furnish your Advisor with the following information:
• Completed fact finder.
• Employee census.
• Copy of your plan documents.
• Copy of the 5500 reporting form you filed with the IRS last year
5What Is The Advantage To The Business Owner?
The enactment of the Pension Protection Act dramatically increases the benefits available to owners and top executives like you. In some cases as much as 85% or more of the contribution can be directed to the owner executive to fund larger retirement benefits. If we find that your current plan is the best available, at least you have the peace of mind knowing this fact and it hasn’t cost you a dime.
Let’s Get Started With Your Future Today!
That Schlage Key
I Love Writing Life insurance and health insurance because its complicated now and people need help. People also need to get their insurance before they have a major event like I did with heart surgery.
I grew up in a very small town, my father ran the drug store since 1953. I started working at age 8 and learned about business, customer service, and how to treat people from him. Unfortunately he died at age 64 unexpectedly and I had to return to run and close down his business. I learned from that what happens when fathers and business owners don’t plan. That the government does not help, but gets in the way.
Meet Our Personal
Peter Robert Stone
Ins. Lic CA 0i31296
Lic in AZ, SD, TX, OH, FL, PA, VA, NM, MI, KY